Saturday afternoon was spent in DELI Park – a family, educational and fun park. This park is located on the outskirts of the Wielkopolski National Park near the restaurant Delicjusz, at the national road No. 5 between Stęszew and Poznan.
The park has many attractions for children. Among the vegetation (which is still growing ), we can find:
- miniatures of famous buildings from around the world (including mountain Rushmore, World Trade Center, Machu Picchu)
- Models of animals living in the Ice Age (mammoths)
- enlarged models of insects (including protected species in Wielkopolski National Park)
- mini zoo – and its domestic animals, peacock, turkey, sheep, alpacas, kangaroos, lemurs
- children’s playgrounds
- sky-village (small town located in the form of educational platforms hung on the trees in the neighboring forest)
- fountain, bridges, rates, small river
The park launched a train line for children. Tickets includes one-time drive of this train cable and also one ride on mechanical horse.
In addition to the open area is also covered part. There we find a large playground and educational games on touch screens hanging on the walls. Games refer to the subject of the ice age – the main character is a mammoth.
They honor any discount cards for large families. Poznan, municipal, nationwide. It’s a nice gesture, though, and so the price for admission is excessive.
- a lot of activities for kids
- Education combined with fun
- wind (for open space is very windy)
You can see that the park has good conditions to develop. In a few years, the bushes will grow and overshadow some visitors from the wind will be a cool place to spend with the children all day in the fresh air.